All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Super Busy!

So I have been really busy lately! I haven't updated in a bit!
Today I received 14 cards!
Australia x 2
One from Romania- thank you Anca! (the picture doesn't do it justice!)
Japan
USA x 6
Norway
Belarus
Russia x 2


I sent out about 13 cards too!

I received more cards this week, but I missed the days- maybe I can make it back and post them!

Btw- I've been so busy with PostCrossing because I joined the December Round Robin and so far there are 54 people that I have to send cards to! I have sent about 27 and the rest are stamped and addressed- I just have to write a personal note now! Woohoo! I'm trying to send at least 10 of those out tomorrow!

Time to go take care of the babies!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment