So today is Pearl Harbor Day. Sad. But a little known fact is that it is also National Cotton Candy Day- one of my favorites!
Today I only sent out 17 cards. One official, 11 for RR's and 5 for tags. I received 8. Woohoo!
Here goes with the ones I received today!
From the HUGE December 2009 RR (USA-CO):
From US States Viewcard TAG (USA-NY):
From the North American December RR (USA NM/NY):

From Mountains and Forests TAG (Finland):
From Overseas/Other Continent TAG(Malaysia):

From RR(England):

Today I only sent out 17 cards. One official, 11 for RR's and 5 for tags. I received 8. Woohoo!
Here goes with the ones I received today!
From the HUGE December 2009 RR (USA-CO):

From US States Viewcard TAG (USA-NY):

From the North American December RR (USA NM/NY):


From Mountains and Forests TAG (Finland):

From Overseas/Other Continent TAG(Malaysia):

From RR(England):



No comments:
Post a Comment