All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh What a Wonderful World!

So I said I was going to update more often, and I still plan to! I have tried a couple of times to load some cards, but I haven't gotten the hang of Flickr yet! I want to post more than one picture, but it just wants to make one picture a whole blog. There has to be an easier way!

Anyways- here are a few cards that I recently received:

Official From Finland FI-792917. Traveled 8 days.

A tag from elbe. A Colorado map card, sent from Germany!

You Choose TAG from Qusia (China).

Swap with JuliaF. Sent from the Dominican Republic!

I will try to come back later to load some more! And maybe some stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment