I haven't been updating this blog at all! I am so busy just trying to upload my cards to Flickr! I will try to update this more often.
Today is actually my husband and my 3 year wedding anniversary! The laptop I am typing on and New Moon are two of the gifts! He's amazing! We started dating 6.5 years ago! Craziness!
Anyways- today was a slow day for postcrossing. I only sent out 2 envelopes (RR's), an official to Italy, and a tag. I only received 3 cards! That's a very small batch comparted to yesterday's 17 cards and 4 envelopes!
So the cards for today are from Mexico, New Zealand, and Vietnam!
^^This card ^^ is from Toamoty for the North American April RR!
^^This Card ^^ is from Adriennegarry for Mountain RR (Group 11)
^^This card^^ is from JOinHanoi for April RR!
I have missed blogging. It's been too long! I am hoping to keep this up! My scanner has decided to stop working though so we will have to see what happens with that!
Today is actually my husband and my 3 year wedding anniversary! The laptop I am typing on and New Moon are two of the gifts! He's amazing! We started dating 6.5 years ago! Craziness!
Anyways- today was a slow day for postcrossing. I only sent out 2 envelopes (RR's), an official to Italy, and a tag. I only received 3 cards! That's a very small batch comparted to yesterday's 17 cards and 4 envelopes!
So the cards for today are from Mexico, New Zealand, and Vietnam!
^^This card ^^ is from Toamoty for the North American April RR!
^^This Card ^^ is from Adriennegarry for Mountain RR (Group 11)
^^This card^^ is from JOinHanoi for April RR!I have missed blogging. It's been too long! I am hoping to keep this up! My scanner has decided to stop working though so we will have to see what happens with that!


No comments:
Post a Comment