All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm So Excited!

I sent 15 more cards today! 2 swaps, 2 Officials, and the rest are for RR's.
The people at the Post Office are going to hate me because I will have them hold my mail and it will be piling up! I hope they don't lose any! I just filled out the form actually. So yay!
I received three cards today. I still have to scan them and update in the forum, but hopefully I will add them later. I keep saying that and never do it, I'm sorry!


So those are the cards that I received today! Aren't they great?!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment