All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh What a Beautiful Mornin'!

So today was a lovely day outside. Actually- it started off rainy. I know because I decided to walk the dog as soon as I woke up. Whoops. But after that I finished writing tons of cards that I had stamped and addressed last night. I made it to the Post Office before the Saturday pick-up. I sent 12 cards for the North American May RR, the 8 final cards for the International RR, and 5 tags. I think that's it. Guess what arrived in my mailbox for today! One Card! I was quite shocked- my mailbox hasn't been that empty in a loooooong time! It was a beautiful beach view of Fraser Island (UNESCO WHS) from crizle (Australia). It is a wonderful card! My scanner isn't working right now so I can't show the card, but I will try to remember to add it later.

Sooo I'm trying to decide if I want to rearrange the way my received cards are organized. Right now they are in the order of what they are, ie. RR, TAG, Swap, etc. I'm really thinking about putting them in order by country. It will be so much work though- after I've already put tons of time into the way they are organized now. I just don't see how this will work for the long run. Hmmm.... I'll think about it later.

But yes- I will be back later with cards- I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment