There are many great prices and gift cards you can turn your swagbucks in for. I usually turn mine in for amazon.com credit. This is a free program btw! You don't have to pay anything to sign up. You get to have fun/earn points by searching for codes, playing games, watching videos, taking surveys and polls, and doing easy tasks! I joined on August 28 and I have redeemed $110 in Amazon gift cards! You can also order other gift cards (Home Depot, Restaurant.com, etc.) or stuff from their own Swag Store! Or you can donate your money to the monthly charity that Swagbucks sponsors. This month is the World Hunger Relief Fund! I know it seems too good to be true, but it's really not!! haha
Just got to http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Beachyblonde314 and sign up!
All About Me
- Beachyblonde
- So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Swag Code Awesomeness!
Today is Swag Code Extravaganza on Swagbucks.com! There will be 7 different codes throughout the day, coming to a total of 60 Swagbucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment