So I posted about Swagbucks a while ago and have since made quite a bit more money ($200+ in Amazon gift cards & $220 in Paypal cash)! I also signed up for another site called Superpoints! It's a lot simpler than Swagbucks, but it also takes a little longer to earn prizes (Paypal and Amazon gift cards). I am close to my first $10 Paypal so I'm really excited about it! The beginning is slow, but you really only need to click on the super lucky button and watch some videos! Pretty simple, right?!
Give it a try at my link below!
http://superpoints.com/refer/Beachyblonde314
All About Me
- Beachyblonde
- So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment