All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Swagbucks and Superpoints Proof!

Below is my Amazon.com gift card balance from Superpoints.com and Swagbucks.com
I spent +$130 more and this is what's left after Christmas.
If you want to sign up with the simpler Superpoints then follow my link:
http://superpoints.com/refer/Beachyblonde314
If you want to try Swagbucks (where you have more earning opportunities) then follow this link:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Beachyblonde314



The one below here is my Paypal account where I have another $100 coming soon!




So these sites are legitimate! Just follow my links and start earning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment