All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mom In Town!

Mom came into town last weekend for Faylen's birthday! It was so great to see her! I miss her so! We celebrated Faylen's birthday with her pretty much all weekend.
We went to Deception Pass Bridge for the first time on Sun. We've lived here off and on for 2.5 years and have never been!
It was thrilling- but I'll probably never do it again- at least not if Faylen's there. I was never scared of heights until Faylen was born- who knew! haha I just focused on taking pictures while crossing the bridge. In the beginning Mom almost didn't go. Little did she know we were all thinking it was a bad idea! haha It was fun though!
On Mom's last day she, Faylen, and I went to Burlington to go shopping. It was fun! She got Faylen's Christmas present and Eric's bday presents. I told her all I want for Christmas is for her and Randy to come out here! We'll see if it happens, but it would be a great end to the year!
Here are some pictures of the weekend:


No comments:

Post a Comment