All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Official and Unofficial Being Sent

So I'm about to head out to go to the post office to buy more stamps. For some reason I still haven't received the .98 cent stamps I ordered last week! Grr. I'm sending out a bunch of cards today though. I wanted most of them out two days ago, but no stamps. And of course the post office isn't open on Sunday so no sending any out yesterday.

The official card being sent out is to The Netherlands because my Germany card made it today!
Here it is:

The Unofficial cards heading out are giong to:
Russia x 2
Portugal
USA-OH, MI, & NC
China
Canada
France
Finland x 2
Belarus

So I'm only sending out 10 cards today (so far).
I have 3 Round Robin groups to send out, but I have a couple of specific cards I need to pick up. I am planning on sending those tomorrow (that will be 12 cards).

So that is the current update for Beachyblonde PostCrossing!

UPDATE: I sent 13 cards and bought tons more! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment