All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update

So yesterday (Nov. 27) I received 5 cards in the mail!
One from Brussels after a TAG:

Another is from USA-NC- a Direct Swap where I also sent out a card to Bonney28215:


Another Card was from USA-WI and it's from a RR

This card if from Ireland- It's a RR:

This card if from Switzerland. It's a TAG too:

I didn't send out any cards yesterday, but I am sending out at least 15 cards today! I will post beyond this if I receive anymore cards today (fingers crossed)!
Btw- I still haven't received my .98 stamps from the P.O. that I ordered online. Ugh!
Oh well- Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment