So I recently joined the PostCrossing Forum! It's really cool! It's getting expensive though and Eric's not too thrilled about that! I've sent out 11 cards in the past 2 days. At least 22 are being sent out today! It's craziness, but super fun! If there weren't so many cards I would post pictures, but sorry- that's a no go! I promised Eric that I would slow down if he would go buy me some International Stamps! I have some coming in the mail, but that's taking too long so I want to go to the Post Office to buy more! I will use them all!
Instead of posting pictures, I'll write the countries from the TAG cards:
China x 2
Poland x 2
Netherlands x 2
Italy x 2
Lithuania
Indonesia
Japan
Germany x 2
Finland
Canada
Russia x 4
USA-TX, OH, MA, NC, CA, WA, NY
Portugal
Today I also finished sending out my Round Robins!
I'm in USA and Around the World RR (Group 5) so I sent cards out to:
Portugal
France
Japan
Taiwan
USA- AZ, PA, WI
In the Water RR (Group 144) I sent cards to:
USA-MI
Russia
Germany
Netherlands
Turkey
Woohoo!!
Somehow I only ended up sending out 22 cards, but my list says I have 24 cards... I'm trying to figure out where those extra cards might have gotten to. Or what- I just don't know! We'll see who doesn't get one and I'll resend I suppose. I'm sorry!
EDIT: I found those missing cards- they were still in my scanner! Whoops! hehe I didn't have enough stamps anyway so I will send those out as soon as I get my new stamps in the mail!
Instead of posting pictures, I'll write the countries from the TAG cards:
China x 2
Poland x 2
Netherlands x 2
Italy x 2
Lithuania
Indonesia
Japan
Germany x 2
Finland
Canada
Russia x 4
USA-TX, OH, MA, NC, CA, WA, NY
Portugal
Today I also finished sending out my Round Robins!
I'm in USA and Around the World RR (Group 5) so I sent cards out to:
Portugal
France
Japan
Taiwan
USA- AZ, PA, WI
In the Water RR (Group 144) I sent cards to:
USA-MI
Russia
Germany
Netherlands
Turkey
Woohoo!!
Somehow I only ended up sending out 22 cards, but my list says I have 24 cards... I'm trying to figure out where those extra cards might have gotten to. Or what- I just don't know! We'll see who doesn't get one and I'll resend I suppose. I'm sorry!
EDIT: I found those missing cards- they were still in my scanner! Whoops! hehe I didn't have enough stamps anyway so I will send those out as soon as I get my new stamps in the mail!


tee hee hee. i just joined postcrossing as well and it looks like i'll be spending & sending as much as you soon! it's just too exciting of a thing to pass down.
ReplyDelete