So today my postcards to China and Illinois was registered! So that means I had three (the one to Portugal on Sun) to send out. They are to Finland, Germany, and Greece! That makes the total sent to Germany, 4 and to Finland, 3. This is a first to Greece!
--Here are the sent postcards--
Germany:
Finland:

Greece:
Today I also had a surprise in the mail! It was a postcard from Belarus! Pretty exciting! It's been a while since I've gotten a postcard from anywhere! She sent it out on Nov. 2 so it took about two weeks to get here! Good to know if I'm ever sending anything to Belarus! hehe
--Here are the sent postcards--
Germany:
Finland:
Greece:

Today I also had a surprise in the mail! It was a postcard from Belarus! Pretty exciting! It's been a while since I've gotten a postcard from anywhere! She sent it out on Nov. 2 so it took about two weeks to get here! Good to know if I'm ever sending anything to Belarus! hehe



No comments:
Post a Comment