Today was a busy day for me in the PostCrossing World! I sent out 1 Official, 12 Unofficials, received 2 Officials, and 3 unofficials! Yay!
The Official I sent to Portugal because the France card made it and it looked like this:

I also sent cards to these countries:
Romania- Direct Swap
Croatia- Direct Swap
Macau- Direct Swap
Australia- Tag
USA- WI & IN- RR
Poland
Russia x 2-RR
The Netherlands-RR
Turkey-RR
Portugal-RR
The cards I received look like this!
From adobe from US-World RR- AZ
From hootnoodle for Rescue a Sinking Tag, Tag- OR
From Neelixa for Big Non-Capital Cities Tag- Italy
Official card from Germany- I love this!!
Official Card from Germany
Yesterday, I went shopping at a thrift store with my mother-in-law and stumbled upon a stack of unused postcards from all over the world! I bought 126 blank postcards and 78 Christmas cards! The postcards were only $.10 a piece! We went to another thrift store and my mother-in-law bought me 44 more cards! I was so excited! I also picked up some random playing cards- about 7 packs to add to my collection, but that will be another blog soon!
So that was my busy day in PostCrossing!!
Merry PostCrossing!

I also sent cards to these countries:
Romania- Direct Swap
Croatia- Direct Swap
Macau- Direct Swap
Australia- Tag
USA- WI & IN- RR
Poland
Russia x 2-RR
The Netherlands-RR
Turkey-RR
Portugal-RR
The cards I received look like this!
From adobe from US-World RR- AZ
From hootnoodle for Rescue a Sinking Tag, Tag- OR
From Neelixa for Big Non-Capital Cities Tag- Italy
Official card from Germany- I love this!!
Official Card from GermanyYesterday, I went shopping at a thrift store with my mother-in-law and stumbled upon a stack of unused postcards from all over the world! I bought 126 blank postcards and 78 Christmas cards! The postcards were only $.10 a piece! We went to another thrift store and my mother-in-law bought me 44 more cards! I was so excited! I also picked up some random playing cards- about 7 packs to add to my collection, but that will be another blog soon!
So that was my busy day in PostCrossing!!
Merry PostCrossing!


No comments:
Post a Comment