So 6 years ago today (October 23, 2003), Eric asked me out on our first date. Who knew where we would be 6 years from now in that parking lot during crew practice?! So much has happened to us since then. We broke up a few times. Eventually got married April 21, 2007. Moved to WA State June 25, 2007. Had our BabyLove November 6, 2007. Suffered through our first deployment. Been together through it all (for the most part ; ))!
I still can't believe it! I was a junior and he was a senior. He was actually the last person out of his family for me to meet. I was friends with his brother Chris- we rowed together for the Chattanooga Junior Rowing Team. Then I met his awesome parents. Then I met his youngest brother, Sean. Then I finally met Eric. We had actually talked on the phone one night when I had been on the phone with his brother, Chris. Chris had wanted Eric to hear my "cool voice" so he handed him the phone and we chatted. I believe it was quite some time until we actually met. He came to the boathouse and I went up to him and said, "Hey! I'm Whitney, the one with the cool voice!". haha And the rest is history. Kind of. There's quite a but more drama, but it's late and I'm afraid I'll wake Faylen up. Maybe I'll add more later in the day. TaTa for now!
I still can't believe it! I was a junior and he was a senior. He was actually the last person out of his family for me to meet. I was friends with his brother Chris- we rowed together for the Chattanooga Junior Rowing Team. Then I met his awesome parents. Then I met his youngest brother, Sean. Then I finally met Eric. We had actually talked on the phone one night when I had been on the phone with his brother, Chris. Chris had wanted Eric to hear my "cool voice" so he handed him the phone and we chatted. I believe it was quite some time until we actually met. He came to the boathouse and I went up to him and said, "Hey! I'm Whitney, the one with the cool voice!". haha And the rest is history. Kind of. There's quite a but more drama, but it's late and I'm afraid I'll wake Faylen up. Maybe I'll add more later in the day. TaTa for now!





Btw- these pictures are in no particular order... haha


No comments:
Post a Comment