So Faylen had her first dentist appointment yesterday (10.15.09). I was a little nervous about her not behaving, but she was perfect! I know I shouldn't worry about her, but I still do sometimes!
Anyways- we went to this great pediatric dentist about 3 minutes away and they were amazing! Everyone was so nice! DDS Hill was great! Faylen didn't have to lay down in the chair because she's so young. They just had her sit in my lap and lean back to put her head on DDS Hill's knees. She laid so still and opened her mouth when asked! Such a good girl! She has no cavities, but we have to work on getting rid of the pacey (sp?). They say she's going to need braces, but I had to have them so it was to be expected. We'll deal with braces when the time comes. haha
After the appointment she got a balloon and a new toothbrush! When we got home she decided she wanted to reenact the event so she put her socks on her hands so she could have gloves like her dentist! haha
Anyways- we went to this great pediatric dentist about 3 minutes away and they were amazing! Everyone was so nice! DDS Hill was great! Faylen didn't have to lay down in the chair because she's so young. They just had her sit in my lap and lean back to put her head on DDS Hill's knees. She laid so still and opened her mouth when asked! Such a good girl! She has no cavities, but we have to work on getting rid of the pacey (sp?). They say she's going to need braces, but I had to have them so it was to be expected. We'll deal with braces when the time comes. haha
After the appointment she got a balloon and a new toothbrush! When we got home she decided she wanted to reenact the event so she put her socks on her hands so she could have gloves like her dentist! haha
There's my BabyLove! So overall the dentist was a great experience and we'll do it again in another 6-12 months.


No comments:
Post a Comment