I have Brachydactyly Type D
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/dispomim.cgi?id=113200
This is also known as clubbed thumbs! I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my thumbs! I always have even when people joked about them being fat or "Toe thumbs"! Since the whole "Megan Fox has toe thumbs" has come to light I have decided to embrace my crazy thumbs even more! haha
So here is my lovely thumb on my wedding day!
By the way- that nail isn't real (duh). But that's the only problem with my thumbs- that I have to custom cut fake nails to fit my short, wide nail! haha
Another medical thing I recently looked up is Heterochromia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia
It is when someone has two different colored eyes. I have had two eye colors since as far back as I can tell in pictures (about 1.5 years old).
I have one brown eye and one green/hazel eye. They tend to change with my mood or with what I'm wearing. Sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's not. My favorite line is, "Wow! Do you know you have two different colored eyes?!" That always cracks me up! Sometimes I mock-freak out just to play around. hehe
This is a picture of my eyes on a day when it's not too obvious. I'll look for a good one later.

On my drivers license it says I have brown eyes and on my Military ID it says I have green eyes. haha Whoops.
So those are a couple of random things that I have been handed down through genes (more than likely). It could always be worse!
In conclusion- I LOVE my thumbs and eyes no matter how much someone might make fun of them! haha
Thanks for reading and have a beachy day!!
So I found a picture I took of my eyes quite a long time ago. It's black and white so you can't really see the color differences, but you can kind of see the shade differences.



No comments:
Post a Comment