All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Addition to Hines Family!

So we are currently waiting to pick out a puppy from a Miniature/Toy Australian Shepherd litter that was born on 09/12. I have wanted an Australian Shepherd for as long as I can remember! Seeing how we live in military housing, they make us have a weight limit of 25 lbs for a dog. So I did some research and found that there is a smaller version of the standard Aussie! Perfect right?! So I found a breeder that I liked within a 5 hour drive and the puppies will be ready on 11/07! That's a day after my daughter's [Faylen] 2nd birthday! So she is pretty much getting a puppy for her birthday. Along with other things of course, but still. All of the puppies are male so we will definitely have a boy dog. The litter has blue merles (what we want) and black tris. We want to pick mainly by personality, but color will definitely be put into consideration.
We are slowly getting ready for the puppy. We have his crate, padding, and food/water bowls. We have picked out quite a few toys for the puppy! Faylen likes to help with that! We bought a plain black leash and collar. We're thinking about buying a harness, but we'll wait until the puppy is here for that.

Here are a few pictures of the litter:
^^ Puppies @ 1 Day Old ^^

^^ Puppies @ 1 Week Old ^^

^^ Puppies @ 2.5 Weeks Old ^^

^^ Puppies @ 4.5 weeks old ^^

>>All Pictures were taken by the lovely people at Crooked River Acres<< >>http://www.crookedriveracres.com/CRA/LOTR_Litter.html<<

No comments:

Post a Comment