All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The BabyLove of My Life!

This is my baby girl, Faylen, born 11.06.2007. This picture was taken when she was two days old.
Faylen was born weighing 8 lbs, 11 oz. She was 21.5 inches long. Mommy was in induced on Monday at 1 PM and had Baby on Tuesday at 6:59 PM.

This baby girl is the love of my life! She couldn't have a bigger personality! She makes the funniest faces (and has since as long as I can remember)! That's going to be a blog in and of itself!

She loves to "read" and play with her babies. Her first word was "Daddy" because he was out to sea on the USS Theodore Roosevelt and I would show her his picture almost daily. She stopped saying "Daddy" as soon as he came home for some reason though! Her first word that she never stopped saying was "Cat". It is the one animal that she wouldn't make a noise for [like MEOW"]. In the last couple of weeks she has started to say meow finally.
With "Dog" it's the opposite as with "Cat". She would say dog at first then after a while she would only bark and never say "Dog". Silly girl!

Faylen is one of my favorite people in the whole world and I am so lucky I get to have her and watch her grow! I will probably blog about her way too much so I will go ahead and apologize right now to those of you who don't have kids! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment