All About Me

My photo
So I'm Whitney. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I'm a wife and SAHM.
I love the beach/ocean and pretty much anything to do with it (maybe not rip tides). My new favorite quote is: “The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --I. Dinesen
So that's not necessarily ALL about me, but that's what the blog posts are for! ;) NEWS: I have decided to make this my collections only blog! Most of the pictures on this site are postcards where the pictures have been photgraphed by others and I do not claim that I have been the photographer, publisher, or anything but the recipient of a postcard. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome Home Gambit!


So Eric finally got his kitten! He is a Desert Lynx and should be a whopping 20 lbs when he grows up (in about 3 years). His birth name was Huey, but Eric renamed him Gambit. We met his previous owners in Port Townsend. We took the 10:15 ferry and reached port around 10:45 so we walked around downtown. We ended up finding a pretty cool bookstore where we bought Where the Wild Things Are for Faylen's birthday. We finally met up with the owners around 12 and we picked up our new kitten! I was in a little bit of shock the whole way home. I was like, "We have a cat". It's a little more shocking than right before I was about to give birth to Faylen. It's weird! haha
Anyways- Gambit is 15.5 weeks so almost 4 months old. He has a bob tail and more than the average number of toes on each foot. I'm still getting used to that! I think he's gorgeous!



He is such a sweet cat and we can't wait to get to know him!

No comments:

Post a Comment