So I came across this site that is an experiment with postcards.
PostCrossing
You just send out postcards to a given address and you receive some in return. I have my first five postcards written, now I just have to go mail them tomorrow! The first one I wrote was to someone in Germany, the second was in California, then Finland, China, and lastly Poland. I think it's really neat!
Here are the postcards (in order written):
I will post more cards as I write them and receive them!
PostCrossing
You just send out postcards to a given address and you receive some in return. I have my first five postcards written, now I just have to go mail them tomorrow! The first one I wrote was to someone in Germany, the second was in California, then Finland, China, and lastly Poland. I think it's really neat!
Here are the postcards (in order written):


No comments:
Post a Comment