For as long as I can remember I have collected playing cards. I was collecting playing cards before I knew I was doing so, actually! haha I have decided to start keeping a record of what cards I have. I'm going to go ahead and tell you not to waste your time reading this unless you are buying me a deck and need to make sure I don't have it ;)
This is just the list of the cards that I have found since I moved. I will to the list as I find the loose ones around the house (or obtain more).
Here goes:
Sprite
Diet Coke
Christmas Coke (2008?)
"Good Taste" Coca Cola
Drink Recipes
Drinxx Playing Cards
Budweiser
Orange County Choppers
Hilton Head
St. Petersburg, FL
Congress - Neon Lights
Congress- Flowers (older)
Congress- Birds (older)
Raven Double Deck
Disney-Cinderella
Disney- Vile Villains
Disney- Tinkerbell
Magic Blank Deck- Dollar Store
Strawberry Shortcake
Charms BlowPop
Carebears
Snowman Shaped
Santa Shaped
"Round Playing Cards"
"Poker Set"
Victoria's Secret
Bicycle- Make Your Own
Hoyle- Horses (older)
Hoyle- Birds (older)
That's the collection in this next picture...
Right after I posted this I remembered the cards that I had found when I cleaned the spare room closet out a couple of weeks ago.
Adding to:
Bicycle- Jumbo Index (Red)
Bicycle- Rider Back (Red)
Bicycle- Rider Back (Blue)
Bicycle- Black and Silver
Easter Bunny
Easter Egg
Strawberry Shortcake (Skates)
Penguin
Polar Bear
Playboy- "Special Edition"
Jack Daniels
Coast Guard
Glass Play Card Coasters (Eric's)
This collection is in the next picture:

Like I said, I'll add to this as I get more!
This is just the list of the cards that I have found since I moved. I will to the list as I find the loose ones around the house (or obtain more).
Here goes:
Sprite
Diet Coke
Christmas Coke (2008?)
"Good Taste" Coca Cola
Drink Recipes
Drinxx Playing Cards
Budweiser
Orange County Choppers
Hilton Head
St. Petersburg, FL
Congress - Neon Lights
Congress- Flowers (older)
Congress- Birds (older)
Raven Double Deck
Disney-Cinderella
Disney- Vile Villains
Disney- Tinkerbell
Magic Blank Deck- Dollar Store
Strawberry Shortcake
Charms BlowPop
Carebears
Snowman Shaped
Santa Shaped
"Round Playing Cards"
"Poker Set"
Victoria's Secret
Bicycle- Make Your Own
Hoyle- Horses (older)
Hoyle- Birds (older)
That's the collection in this next picture...
Right after I posted this I remembered the cards that I had found when I cleaned the spare room closet out a couple of weeks ago.
Adding to:
Bicycle- Jumbo Index (Red)
Bicycle- Rider Back (Red)
Bicycle- Rider Back (Blue)
Bicycle- Black and Silver
Easter Bunny
Easter Egg
Strawberry Shortcake (Skates)
Penguin
Polar Bear
Playboy- "Special Edition"
Jack Daniels
Coast Guard
Glass Play Card Coasters (Eric's)
This collection is in the next picture:
Like I said, I'll add to this as I get more!


No comments:
Post a Comment