So we're going to pick up the puppy Friday! I'm stoked! That takes care of the problem I was having leaving Mom for a whole day while she's in town next weekend. The puppy will be only 7 weeks, but the breeder said that the puppies are acting ready to go! Woohoo!
Here is Legolas! He will probably be our pup! I'm still having trouble with what I would like to re-name him. I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down to Koda and Kai.
Jennifer (the breeder) said that we can meet all of the other puppies and that the other one she suggests for us will still be there for us to look at. This is Aragorn:
They're all just too beautiful! So we pretty much have everything ready for the puppy except for his "room" and a bag of food. We might have to buy him new food and water bowls because I kind of gave his to the cat. hahaI will update more though!


No comments:
Post a Comment